The holidays crept up on us this year. But no worries, if you need a last-minute gift idea, we can help! Our 2021 holiday gift guide for remote workers is back.
It was important to us this year to highlight companies we love for their social media customer care presence. After all, customer care is kind of our thing! Read on for our 2021 holiday gift guide suggestions.
Apparently, We Love Candles
When crowdsourcing our B2 Crew, we received a lot of candle suggestions. It seems like that is the must-have gift for remote workers! Here are the top selections:
- Seawick Candles has fun IG posts and giveaways. They’re very interactive and friendly on posts, and great candles, of course!
[Source: Seawicks on IG]
- Thymes offers up lots of cozy images on their Instagram and Twitter pages. They help set the atmosphere while working.
- Can’tdles is fun for your snarky friend (or yourself!). The witty names, the toxin-free fragrances, metal-free wicks, and all-natural wax make them a must-have. Oh, and they smell ah-mazing!
Here are some gifts if you’re looking for something more personal, but also with a purpose to back it up:
- Custom paintings are incredibly personal and special. If you’re ordering now, you can always put a nice card together to let them know a custom painting is on its way. One of our B2 Crew members commissioned a family painting by Ines Beatriz. You can view her Instagram page here.
- Parks Project prides itself on having contributed over $2 million to help fund projects in our country’s national parks. They have amazing candles (yes, more candles!), apparel, and home goods. You can also check out their IG page where they continue to promote their message of “leave it better than you found it!”. Bonus: they collaborated with National Geographic and every purchase of this beanie goes towards National Geographic Society’s global nonprofit work.
- Popcorn for the People is a nonprofit organization based in New Jersey that employs Autistic adults and individuals with other disabilities. It’s the best gift you can give – gourmet popcorn with a purpose!
[Source: Popcorn for the People on IG]
It’s not all candles at B2! We do like to splurge on electronics as well. Here are a few of our fave 2021 gifts for remote workers:
- reMarkable is a genius tableau if you’re the kind of worker who prefers to handwrite post-it notes and lists. It also turns your handwriting into text that can be saved and sent as a PDF in emails. You can keep all your notes in one spot with this cool gadget!
- NordicTrack machines are splurge items. Their social media team will cheer you on and encourage you via DM when you tag them in your workout posts on Instagram. It may be a small thing for some, but we think it’s really sweet.
- Ember makes these insanely cool (actually, hot!) coffee cups. Their smart mugs can be programmed with the exact temperature you want your coffee to be…perfect for the remote worker who can’t finish a cup of coffee in one sitting.
- This shiatsu back and neck massager from Amazon is a necessary gift for remote workers. Our B2 Crew thinks it’s the BEST for shoulder and back tension from leaning over a laptop all day!
For the foodies in your life, our gift guide for remote workers has them covered too!
- Meater is a meat thermometer for the avid griller and carnivore in your life. Per our B2 Crew, it’s an amazing product, but they also do a great job on Instagram of re-sharing their user’s posts and recipes. And you know how we love and appreciate brands that utilize UGC!
- King Arthur Baking has fantastic content that makes you a better user of their products. They value community so highly and it shows by how engaging they are across their platforms. Our Community Managers love that when they comment on Insta they sign off with 👩🏼🍳 and their name. #Adorable
- Baileys is fun on Instagram and of course, it’s delicious! If you’re in need of a host/hostess gift, it’s the perfect thing to bring.
[Source: Baileys on Instagram]
Finally, these holiday gift guide ideas for remote workers are a mixed bag of fun!
- Ring Concierge is a fine jewelry company that’s responsive when assisting customers. They crowdsource to see what the audience wants and they listen to responses. Follow them on Instagram for jewelry photos at all price points, sign up to receive notifications of new drops and sales (this feature has made me go from online browsing to purchasing almost every time😬).
[Source: RingConcierge on IG]
- Lavender infused socks for comfort AND for rough winters that create dry feet. The best part of being a remote worker is you wear them on days that are really cold or when your feet need a little extra TLC…and your coworkers will never know!
- Chewy is a brand we appreciate on every channel. They provide phenomenon customer service, send birthday cards to your animals, and flowers to pet owners due to the loss of a pet. It’s a great gift to send the pet lover in your life.
[Source: Chewy on Twitter]
- Yeti is an absolute favorite coffee cup for our team. These tumblers keep our coffee warm all day long. And in the summer, they keep our cold drinks super chilled.
We hope you were able to get some ideas from our 2021 holiday gift guide for remote workers. If not for others, maybe for yourself😉. If you’d like to revisit our past gift guides, check our 2020 and 2019.
The only thing better than finding the perfect gift is finding out they’re a brand that leans into their social media voice and interacts with their customers.
What company is your favorite to gift because of their customer care presence? Let us know in the comments below!
Latest posts by Rachel Michaels (see all)
- Manage Your Online Reputation Like A Pro - May 11, 2022
- 4 Important Types Of Social Proof - April 20, 2022
- Gen Z Is Poised To Activate Their Purchasing Power - March 30, 2022