Still struggling to prove ROI on your organic social media efforts? I can help.
What you need, and have probably been missing, is a social media customer care program that gets results!
Would you like me to personally help you build one? Together, we can ensure you’re delivering highly effective customer support experiences, elevating your brand reputation, and encouraging customer loyalty.
Dear Customer Experience Leader,
Would you like your team to sit down with me, 1-on-1, and get my personal help crafting your social media customer care program?
If you’re interested, I’d like to invite you to consider our Care Squared Training Program, which was developed from my book, Conversations That Connect.
Details are on this page, but keep in mind there are only twelve spots a year available for this training. I do it this way because every training is custom developed for your industry and team structure, allowing me to give everyone the personal attention they need.
I’d love to dig in to how you’re using social media today and get started with building a customer care and social media CX program that leads to better customer retention and acquisition.
You read that right. Acquisition as in adding new customers and revenue to your business!
Are you ready to get started? See you in the social sphere!
What building a social media customer care program allows you to accomplish
During my 10+ years owning B Squared Media, I’m constantly:
- Working with brands to stand up a meaningful social media presence.
- Building a social media customer care program that gets results for million and billion-dollar brands.
- Working with marketing, social media, sales, product development, customer/member experience, customer support, and the C-suite to develop lucrative social media support systems.
- Reviewing thousands of pieces of social media conversations and large, digital customer care programs (and giving countless hours of personal feedback).
I can usually tell even before our training begins if the program you currently have is going to work.
I would love to sit down with your team and show you how I’ve helped well-known brands succeed with social care.
Over the last ten years I’ve helped teams just like yours make sense of their digital customer journey and the social care that supports it – including acquisition and retention measures.
I loved how collaborative, yet actionable the training was. I came away with three pages of ideas to implement!
Member Experience: Social Monitoring, BCU
I love getting feedback like that!
And I’d love to see my experience help you, too! If you’ve felt like…
- You’ve struggled to implement a social media customer care program that meets customers where they are.
- You know something with your organic social media isn’t working, but you’re not sure what it is.
- You know what has your customer experience (CX) teams gridlocked but you don’t know how to fix it.
- You don’t know how to get to the next level with social media marketing.
- You’re frustrated and overwhelmed with where you are in your digital CX journey because you know you have potential.
…you’re not alone.
Conversations That Connect was a truly wonderful read – made all the better when paired with the training. Well, actually, let’s not call it a training. It was “learning together” which sounds so much more fun and true to the spirit of the session.
Senior Vice President Marketing, Well-Being & Wealth Advisory, BCU
The Care Squared Training Program
The Care Squared Training Program is now available outside of my private clients… it’s available to YOU!
So, how do you know if a social media customer care program is right for you?
The Care Squared Training is the perfect fit for you if:
- You haven’t assessed the digital experience your would-be and current customers are having with your brand on social media…
- You’re a brand with a social media team and want my help operationalizing your social media customer care program…
- You’ve started on your social media customer care program but haven’t started to see a return on investment yet…
- If your teams (social media, marketing, customer support, etc.) are stuck operating in silos and need help figuring out the best way forward…
- Your brand is looking for continued support with your social media customer care program and understand the value of having seasoned professionals work with you to level up!
Here’s how we’ll build your super duper totally awesome sauce social media customer care program in just a few days.
Materials sent to attendees; one paperback copy of Conversations That Connect and one digital version of the Care Squared Training Workbook.
PRE-WORK: Read Conversations That Connect
PRE-WORK: Complete Mapping Your Digital Customer Journey in the workbook
You’ll get started by reading Conversations That Connect. From there, you will use Chapter Three to guide your step-by-step exercises of mapping your digital customer journey.
STEP #3 – DAY ONE TRAINING
Day One of our training is a full day dedicated to the following subjects. Each attendee will have their own workbook, provided digitally (or physically if needed), where they can capture notes and answers to our exercises and group discussions.
- PRE-WORK: Your Digital Customer Journey + four exercises
- The Current State of Social Media + three group discussions
- The Social Penetration Theory + one exercise
- Audience & Community + two group discussions
- Social Media Listening + one exercise and one group discussion
- Having Conversations That Connect + one exercise and one group discussion
STEP #4 – DAY TWO TRAINING
Day Two of our training is a full day dedicated to the following subjects. We like to reserve at least one hour for Action Planning, if not two.
- Building a Social Media Customer Care Program + one exercise and two group discussions
- Coding Conversations + one exercise and one group discussion
- Choosing Metrics & KPIs + one group discussion
- Building Your Team In-House + one exercise and one group discussion
- Final Feelings + combined action plan with B Squared Media
- Action Planning
STEP #5 – DEBRIEF
Each attendee should attend the Debrief Session. During this one-hour virtual meeting, we will present the main takeaways and ideas complied by your group during our two-day training, plus review the Three-Step Action Plan created with your B Squared Media partnership.
B Squared Media will also provide documentation that captures the essence of the workshop and allows stakeholders to see what was accomplished. Any additional service needs or consulting will be booked during this time.
By the end of our time together you will:
- Have individual and team workbooks full of ideas that are ready to implement.
- Have a detailed digital customer journey.
- Have a documented social media customer care program.
- Know what’s working with your organic social media.
- Know what’s not working with your organic social media.
- Know how to fix what’s not working with your organic social media.
- Have access to a partner who can offer continued support.
- AND the ability to see how organic social media can lead to additional revenue!It’s time to decide.
Will you choose the path that leads to finally seeing results from your organic social media? If you’re a ‘yes’ then click the calendar below to schedule a free consultation with me, Brooke Sellas, and see if the Care Squared Training Program is right for you.
See you in the social sphere!
Work Directly with Brooke.
When you choose B Squared Media, you’ll work directly with our CEO Brooke Sellas who will teach your team how we stand up a social media customer care program. We know it works because…
- We wrote the book on it.
- We’ve built social media customer care programs for million & billion-dollar brands (but even the smallest companies use our playbook).
We’ll look at five critical customer-centric factors that drive connection, conversations, and conversions through social media channels (and show you exactly why your social media strategy is so stale).
Effectively, to compete in 2023 and beyond, you must know your customers inside and out. You also must meet them where they are. And increasingly, they’re asking questions and filing complaints through social media.
Book a free 30-minute conversation with our CEO, Brooke Sellas, to hear more about our success stories with big-name brands and how we can help your company create its own social media customer care program.