We know the frustration. You have been working extremely hard to make your paid media campaigns work, only to watch your marketing budget disappear. We have said it once, and we’ll say it again – online marketing is easier when you have the right paid media tools around! Here’s why you should drop everything and start using these 7 best paid media tools for marketers in 2022:
- Quickly identify, target, and bid on keywords across advertising platforms
- You can create and optimize all kinds of interactive ads in no time
- Such tools provide easy workflows to manage paid ads
- Robust tracking and reporting features to boost ad performance
- Effectively automate all your online paid media marketing campaigns
Play smart or go home! Paid media tools, when used effectively, guarantee improvements in your paid campaigns. We suggest you pick one or two of the following paid media tools and get started. Let’s discuss the seven paid media tools you should try in 2022.
What is SEMrush?
SEMrush is one of the most popular and effective paid media tools that PPC managers readily use to refine their ads strategy. It is known for having one of the biggest keyword databases in the world.
What are the top features of SEMrush?
- Generate PPC reports for different aspects of your website with just a click.
- The critical competitive analysis involves ads details like time, location, and device.
- Find and run ads in countries and regions that are more profitable through CPC maps.
- Analyze Google Ads posted by competitors for the exact keywords.
- Create profitable ads using SEMrush Ad Builder using competitors’ research.
How much does SEMrush cost?
|Custom Enterprise Solution||Unknown|
What is SpyFu?
SpyFu is a reliable keyword research tool that boosts your online search performance, finds profitable search terms, and delivers exquisite competitive analysis (organic and paid.)
What are the top features of SpyFu?
- Quickly filter out branded searches and gain insights by easily exporting them to Google Ads.
- Make use of social media benchmarks to analyze campaign performance through the content analyzer feature.
- Generate a list of top competitors (organic and paid) with SpyFu.
How much does SpyFu cost?
|Basic monthly plan||$39 per month|
|Annual plan||$33 per month|
|Professional plan||$39 for the first month
$78 after that
|Team plan||$299 per month (monthly)
$199 per month (annually)
What is Supermetrics?
Supermetrics is a sophisticated business analytics software ideal for generating and collecting data to run high-performance online marketing campaigns. You can couple this business reporting platform with different analytics engines and tools to create and run a paid marketing campaign.
What are the top features of Supermetrics?
- It has a Google Drive feature that helps refresh data, run queries, and collaborate with team members.
- Create personalized social media reports by pulling statistics from Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
- Tap data from other online advertising platforms like Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
How much does Supermetrics cost?
|Plan||Cost (per month)|
|Supermetrics for Google Sheets||$99|
|Data Studio Version||$39|
|Supermetrics for BigQuery||$190|
What is Leadpages?
Do you want to direct traffic to dedicated landing pages? Use Leadpages! It is a perfect paid media tool to ensure meaningful engagement with visitors on third-party channels. It boosts the performance of your landing pages by recommending top trends for top social media websites.
What are the top features of Leadpages?
- Leadpages easily integrates with your paid media advertising platform and generates high ROAs.
- Allows visitors to share the landing pages with their online social network.
- Get a grip on how the content on your pages gets displayed using Open Graph tags.
How much does Leadpages cost?
|Plans||Costs (per month)|
What is Serpstat?
Serpstat offers over 20 online marketing tools, becoming one of the most sought-after paid media tools in 2022. It is an all-in-one SEO platform that provides comprehensive search analytics data.
What are the top features of Serpstat?
- Serpstat uses semantic analysis to gain an edge over your competitor’s content.
- It boosts your website’s relevance and processes the data to generate actionable insights.
- Serpstat has a PPC Research section you can use to gauge your campaign’s performance and compare it with that of your competitors.
How much does Serpstat cost?
|Plan||Costs (per month)|
What is Google Ads Editor?
Google Ads Editor is a popular paid media tool among both beginners and professional advertisers. We highly recommend Google Ads Editor to marketers that manage and optimize numerous ad campaigns. Why? It saves time and improves your productivity and efficiency. Additionally, you can manage the campaigns offline!
What are the top features of Google Ads Editor?
- Make changes to your campaigns on the go without internet connectivity.
- Eliminate duplicate keywords using the ‘Find Duplicate Keywords’ feature.
- Easily adapt existing keywords to target specific locations.
- Make large-scale changes to your Google Ads account by importing data through CSV files.
How much does Google Ads Editor cost?
Google Ads Editor is a downloadable and free-to-use paid media tool.
What is WordStream?
WordStream is known for delivering high click-through, conversion, and engagement rates for paid media campaigns. You can effectively manage and optimize your paid ad campaigns to meet your marketing goals (sales, leads, or visits).
What are the top features of WordStream?
- Evaluate Google Ads account performance and make changes as you receive personalized recommendations.
- Make use of prescriptive workflows to align your business goals with online marketing campaigns, especially on Facebook.
- Use Google Ads remarketing features to stay connected with the target audience in more ways than ever.
How much does WordStream cost?
|Marketing Budget (per month)||Plan Period||Costs (per month)|
|Up to $2,500||3-month||$299|
|$2,500 to $5,000||3-month||$429|
|$5,000 to $10,000||3-month||$529|
|$10,000 to $25,000||3-month||$789|
Paid media tools are a must, regardless of where you are in your online marketing journey. Digital marketing campaigns work best when you have the best tools at your disposal to create, optimize, and manage the ads. The tools will slowly but surely improve your ads in the long run. However, make sure you choose your paid media tools carefully. Consider the tasks you need help with, advantages, disadvantages, pricing, and features to make an informed decision.
What is your top paid media tool? Let us know in the comments below!
Latest posts by Kaitlin Wichmann (see all)
- 7 Best Paid Media Tools For Marketers - January 19, 2022
- Paid Social Media: How to Create Successful Campaigns in 2022 - December 8, 2021
- Building Your Paid Media Strategy For 2022 - November 10, 2021