It’s no secret that our mantra (and tagline) here at B Squared Media is “Think Conversation, Not Campaign.”
We believe so much in that foundation of online marketing that we trademarked the statement — serious commitment!
And as I’ve been doing my end-of-year clean up — where I unfollow and disconnect with silent, spammy, or just plain SO NOT SOCIAL peeps — I thought instead of ranting about the derelicts that I’d put the “good guys” in the spotlight.
28 Twitter Tweeps Who Think Conversation:
I’ve got to include the “biggies” because there are SO many “biggies” who hardly ever take the time to say thanks or spark a conversation with the little guys.
So follow these “biggies” in the social sphere for BIG ideas, BIG advice, and probably some back and forth banter:
- Mark Schaefer
- Aaron Lee
- Neal Schaffer
- Peg Fitzpatrick
- Brian Fanzo
- Daniel Newman
- Meghan Brio
- Mike Allton
- Rebekah Radice
- Ian Anderson Gray
The Usual Suspects (In My Stream, Anyway!):
You may not know our names, we may not be famous, but you can bet we’re not just favoriting your retweets of our articles!
We engage. We interact. We THINK CONVERSATION and make the social sphere a better place!
- Me! (I really hope we’ve already connected, but if not, LET’S CHAT!!)
- Matt Crawford
- Josh St. Aubin
- Mallie Hart
- Jennifer Hanford
- Stewart Rogers
- Jan M. Bradshaw
- Jeff Sieh
- Brent Carnduff
- Ashley Faulkes
Small Is The New BIG:
What these guys lack in numbers (around 1500 or less) they make up for in conversation!
This is the crew to watch, because they’re proving they “get” social from the start:
- Veronica Athanasiou
- Herb Silverman
- Ready Set Podcast! [Full disclosure: this is my co-hosted podcast with Mallie Hart!]
- Amelia Tang
- Content Assets
- Unveil the Web
No List Is Perfect
I’d like to point out a few obvious and perhaps not-so-obvious things:
- No list is perfect
- Not everyone I interact with regularly made this list as I only looked at the past few weeks
- These are peeps I (Brooke Ballard) get into conversations with frequently; many go beyond Twitter to other platforms
- Some of these Twitter Tweeps have become business partners and friends (and it all started with a conversation)
- These must-follow friends range from GINORMOUS to tiny, hail from America and beyond, and represent both people and brands
And by ALL means, if you think I missed YOU or would just like to add to this list, go right ahead and leave me a little note in the comments.
Latest posts by Brooke B. Sellas (see all)
- This Is The Most Neglected Social Media Marketing Metric - November 30, 2022
- Are You ready For The Influx Of Holiday Social Media Support? - November 2, 2022
- Use This Approach For Customer Acquisition On Social Media - October 5, 2022