Back in June I wrote a post entitled, “20 Of The BEST Calls To Action” – and it’s one of our “bestsellers”! So, I decided to roam the interwebs looking for 20 MORE amazingly good calls to action (CTAs).
As I said previously, it’s not enough to to add a link to your content without something that beckons the reader to go further … to click … to read … to consume your content and convert.
So let’s look at 20 more ways to entice readers to make the next move!
20 MORE Of The BEST CTAs I’ve Seen:
Here are twenty MORE of the BEST CTAs I’ve seen, accompanied with tips or [LINK] – meaning that is the link placement for the user to complete the CTA and visit your content/blog/event/site/etc.
- [LINK] What have you found that works well with (topic)?
- See the official announcement/article here: [LINK]
- More at: [LINK]
- We’ve found a GREAT tutorial on ______. Watch/view/read it here: [LINK]
- Please do share below in the comments if you know more about (topic).
- For an example of this (topic) you may want to review these resources –> [LINK]
- What are some of the BEST examples you’ve seen on/about ______?
- ** I NEED YOUR ADVCE! ** What is your best tip for (topic)? READY, SET, GO! (see example below from Amy Porterfield – I LOVE how she uses text AND a visual to make her point)
- This post by (tag company/brand — good way to highlight an industry partner) shows you how to (topic) >> [LINK]
- ** FINAL DAY TO SAVE/SIGN UP/JOIN! ** [LINK]
- Discover how to (topic) quickly by reading this post: [LINK]
- Here’s the one thing every ______ (person in your industry) needs NOW >> [LINK]
- 3 (#) critical considerations before you _______. Important read here: [LINK] (see example from Convince & Convert)
- Definitely worth the read! [LINK] OR Definitely worth 5 minutes of your time today! [LINK]
- We asked this question at ______ and got some surprising answers. We’d love to hear your thoughts, too! [ASK QUESTION]
- Give your ______ a boost by reading these best practices: [LINK]
- Feeling overwhelmed with (topic)? Here are some tips for you … [LINK]
- [Enter event title here] All the cool kids are doing it. [LINK] (see example from MarketingProfs below)
- You CANNOT buy this in stores! It’s a one-time-only offer (and we aren’t kidding!) >> [LINK]
- Want to be a (your industry) success? (Of course you do!) Find out how with this week’s (post/article/event): [LINK]
- BONUS: Check out what HubSpot does to entice engagement AND get readers to head over to a piece of content!
Why CTAs Help Your Content Convert
Like the examples above, if you’re using social media to attract would-be clients to your website, blog, or other content, you have a small window to do so. You’re probably just using the social media vehicle to get readers to:
- View the entire post/content
- Download content
- Join your event
- Subscribe to your newsletter/content
- Buy your service or product
- Request more information
- Learn more about you/your company
Calls to action are the prompt to help you achieve those goals.
Now that you have FORTY creative calls-to-action you can use, there’s no excuse not to add a CTA to each piece of content you publish!
See you in the social sphere!
The following two tabs change content below.
Brooke B. Sellas is the in-the-trenches Founder & CEO of @HelloBSquared, an award-winning social media, advertising, and customer care agency. She's also the Co-host of The Marketing Companion podcast with Mark Schaefer, where they discuss jaw-dropping marketing trends. Brooke's marketing mantra is “Think Conversation, Not Campaign” so be sure to give her a shout!
Latest posts by Brooke B. Sellas (see all)
- Everything You Need To Know About Customer Service Chatbots - October 9, 2019
- How To Prepare For The Post-Advertising Apocalypse - August 28, 2019
- How To Use Sentiment Data To Boost Social Selling & Targeting - August 21, 2019