Speaker For Hire
Brooke B. Sellas, our Founder & CEO, has been delivering digital experiences for Fortune 500 and middle-market brands alike since 2012. She speaks regularly on social media processes, scaling your social media agency, and the importance of ROC or “return on conversation.”
Brooke also taught as an adjunct at Baruch College in NYC for two years, lecturing on consumer behavior and customization & personalization of the offer. She is often brought in to teach as a guest lecturer for universities.
What To Expect
As a speaker, Brooke calls on her vast and varied experience in several industries — non-for-profit, real estate, sales, and marketing — and uses storytelling along with practical and tactical advice to help marketers and businesses owners think conversation, not campaign with their social strategies.
Upcoming Speaking Events
- Coming soon!
Past Speaking Events
- [September 26th, 2018] Insight Conference in Lancaster, PA
- [September 12, 2018] ForbesBooks Radio (listen on iTunes or SoundCloud)
- [July 20th, 2018] Social Media Breakfast (SMBME92) in Portland, ME
- [May 7th, 2018] NAHREP in Nashville, TN
- [March 1st, 2018] Social Media Marketing World in San Diego, CA
If you’re in need of a social media speaker at your next event, consider booking Brooke!