Speaker For Hire
Brooke B. Sellas, our Founder & CEO, has been delivering digital experiences for Fortune 500 and middle-market brands since 2012. She speaks regularly on social media processes, scaling your social media agency, and the importance of keeping the human element in your intelligent tools loop (read: marketing automation, AI, machine learning).
Brooke also taught as an adjunct at Baruch College in NYC for two years, lecturing on consumer behavior and customization & personalization of the offer. She is often brought in to teach as a guest lecturer for universities.
Additionally, you can listen to Brooke speak with Co-host Mark Schaefer every other week on The Marketing Companion podcast.
What To Expect
As a speaker, Brooke calls on her vast and varied experience in several industries — non-for-profit, real estate, sales, and marketing — and uses storytelling along with practical and tactical advice to help marketers and businesses owners think conversation, not campaign with their social strategies.
Upcoming Speaking Events
- [September 20th, 2019] Agents of Change Conference in Portland, ME
- [September 25th, 2019] Insight Conference in Lancaster, PA
- [October 3rd – 5th, 2019] The Uprising in Knoxville, TN
- [October 28th & 29th, 2019] Content Jam in Chicago, IL
Past Speaking Events
- [March 28th, 2019] HELLO Conference in Springfield, NJ
- [March 21 & 22nd, 2019] Track Leader at Social Media Marketing World in San Diego, CA
If you’re in need of a social media speaker at your next event, consider booking Brooke!