Speaker For Hire
Brooke B. Sellas, our Founder & CEO, has been delivering digital experiences for Fortune 500 and middle-market brands since 2012. She speaks regularly on social media processes, scaling your social media agency, and the importance of keeping the human element in your intelligent tools loop (read: marketing automation, AI, machine learning).
Brooke also taught as an adjunct at Baruch College in NYC for two years, lecturing on consumer behavior and customization & personalization of the offer. She is often brought in to teach as a guest lecturer for universities.
What To Expect
As a speaker, Brooke calls on her vast and varied experience in several industries — non-for-profit, real estate, sales, and marketing — and uses storytelling along with practical and tactical advice to help marketers and businesses owners think conversation, not campaign with their social strategies.
Upcoming Speaking Events
- [March 28th, 2019] HELLO Conference in Springfield, NJ
- [March 21 & 22nd, 2019] Track Leader at Social Media Marketing World in San Diego, CA
Past Speaking Events
- [September 26th, 2018] Insight Conference in Lancaster, PA
- [September 12, 2018] ForbesBooks Radio (listen on iTunes or SoundCloud)
- [July 20th, 2018] Social Media Breakfast (SMBME92) in Portland, ME
- [May 7th, 2018] NAHREP in Nashville, TN
- [March 1st, 2018] Social Media Marketing World in San Diego, CA
If you’re in need of a social media speaker at your next event, consider booking Brooke!