Speaker For Hire
Brooke B. Sellas, our Founder & CEO, has been delivering digital experiences for Fortune 500 and middle-market brands since 2012. She speaks regularly on topics like:
- Social Media Processes & Best Practices
- Scaling Your Social Media Agency
- Customer Care Through Social Media
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) + Marketing
- Social Listening
- Advertising AI
Brooke also taught as an adjunct at Baruch College in NYC for two years, lecturing on consumer behavior and customization & personalization of the offer. She is often brought in to teach as a guest lecturer for universities.
Additionally, you can listen to Brooke speak with Co-host Mark Schaefer every other week on The Marketing Companion podcast.
What To Expect
As a speaker, Brooke calls on her vast and varied experience in several industries — non-for-profit, real estate, sales, and marketing — and uses storytelling along with practical and tactical advice to help marketers and businesses owners think conversation, not campaign with their social strategies.
Upcoming Speaking Events
- [April 30th, 2020] HELLO Conference 2020 in Whitehouse Station, NJ
Past Speaking Events
- [November 21st, 2019] WEBINAR: How to Use Nimble CRM to Build Your Company & Personal Brands
- [November 19th, 2019] WEBINAR with MarketingProfs: “Using Social Listening in Your Content Strayegy”
- [October 28th & 29th, 2019] Content Jam in Chicago, IL (see the replay here!)
- [October 31st, 2019] WEBINAR with Sprout Social: 10 Lessons from the Social Media Agency World
- [October 3rd – 5th, 2019] The Uprising in Knoxville, TN
- [September 25th, 2019] Insight Conference in Lancaster, PA
- [September 20th, 2019] Agents of Change Conference in Portland, ME
If you’re in need of a social media speaker at your next event, consider booking Brooke!